- When your child is absent, please send a parent or doctor’s note the day the child returns to school.
- If the absence is due to an appointment with a health care provider, you must send in a note from that provider. The online form below will not be accepted for an absence due to an appointment.
- Phone calls are not required to report an absence
- After 2 days, notes will not be accepted.
Parent Notes may be turned into the office, emailed, or simply use the form below:
Please include the following in your note:
- Student's full name
- Date of absence - a doctor note that states 1-3 days absent must still have the specific dates of absence noted. Parents can send a separate note with additional absences or jot additional dates at the bottom of the doctor note
- Reason for absence
- A doctor’s note is required if your child is absent more than 3 consecutive days
- If a student arrives at school between 8:25a.m and 8:40a.m, they must report to 1st period and will be considered tardy.
- If a student arrives after 8:40a.m, they must report to the front office with a parent note to receive a permit to class.
- If a student is more than 20 minutes late to any class it is considered an absence.
If a parent has a scheduled a medical appointment, please have the student bring their note to the office before 8:15a.m on the day of the appointment.
- The student will receive a pass to be dismissed early from class.
- A parent / guardian will need to come into the school to pick up the student.
- Upon their return, parents or guardians do not need to come into the school to drop off the student.
- Ask your child's doctor for a 'Return to School' note after their appointment.
Change of Address
If your address changes, please advise the Registrar with a copy of a utility bill as proof of your new address.
Need more help?
Contact our Attendance Specialist, Amanda Graves, for more help: email@example.com; 512-414-5414