Open Registration for next school year 2023/2024 is here.
What documents do I need to enroll my student?
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card (if applicable)
- Child’s immunization records
- Child’s withdrawal form/last report card
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (electric, gas bill or Lease agreement
Returning families can register their children by logging in to their AISD Portal account under the student registration icon. The online registration system is available only through the AISD Portal at portal.austinisd.org. You would have to update any information that has changed. If you are having any issues with your portal please contact the student services department at 512-414-1726.
What if I have a new address?
All returning students who’ve had a recent change of address must submit proof of residency to Bailey@austinisd.org for the 2022–23 school year. Please email us a copy of your most recent utility bill and a picture ID to email@example.com or you can always email us for more details.
How do I apply for a transfer?
The easiest way to submit your in-district transfer request is to apply through the Austin ISD Portal. The application is called Online Student Transfer Request.
- Students new to Austin ISD need to complete online registration (also in the AISD Portal) before submitting their transfer request.
- At Bailey we DO NOT handle any type of transfer please contact Student Services at 512-414-1726 or you can email them your question to AISDtransfers@austinisd.org
Need to create an account? Follow these step-by-step instructions:
How do I find my student’s home campus?
Visit www.austinisd.org/school-finder to see which is your child’s home campus. The page will connect you to a map where you can enter your home or apartment address.